Explore our promoted experiences
- Cooking class provides a glimpse of life in Puglia
- Make pasta, appetizers, or a meat dish
- Enjoy your meal at the end of class
- Sample local wine and cheese
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Do not wear open toe shoes during cooking class
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Puglia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.