2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the stories of southern Lecce without spending a fortune on guidebooks with this morning tour of the city center. Starting from the iconic Piazza del Duomo, hear the history of this city as told through its buildings. Visit sites from across the ages, from the classical Roman amphitheater to the baroque Basilica di Santa Croce. Don’t get pushed to the back of the group, either: on this small group walking tour, get personalized attention from your guide and answers to all your questions.
- With your tickets pre-purchased, skip that line at the Cathedral of Lecce
- Explore the city before the sun gets too hot on this compact morning tour
- Easy to get to: tour starts in Piazza del Duomo, near public transport stops
- Deep discounts for children aged 12 and under
Saved to wishlist!
2h guided walking tour
Cathedral of Lecce entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Duomo, 2, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour require a minimum of 2 pax
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour And Travel Services SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5919P393