6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the Tamar Valley on a small-group wine tasting tour from Launceston. Visit local vineyards, sample wines and cheeses, and tuck into a delicious gourmet lunch over the course of the day. Learn about the history of the region and tips for wine tasting from your guide and enjoy free round-trip transfers from any location in Launceston.
- Take a small-group wine tour of Tamar Valley
- Sample local wine and enjoy a gourmet lunch
- Round-trip transfers from Launceston included
- This tour is capped at 16 travelers for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide a door-to-door roundtrip from your hotel or home accommodation in the Launceston area. Our Tour Guide will send a text message on the day of the tour with an updated eta at your location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamar Valley Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLauncestonFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaAudio Guides - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Seahorse World Tours & TicketsNational Automobile Museum of Tasmania Tours & TicketsClarendon House Tours & TicketsPlatypus House Tours & TicketsTamar Island Wetlands Tours & TicketsLaunceston Planetarium Tours & TicketsFranklin House Tours & TicketsBrickendon Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG) Tours & TicketsGrindelwald Swiss Village Tours & TicketsLaunceston City Park Tours & TicketsBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre Tours & TicketsLow Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsEvandale Tours & TicketsWoolmers Estate Tours & TicketsBay of Fires Tours & TicketsGeorge Town Watch House Tours & Tickets