3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover the three top highlights of Tasmania on a 3-day tour that visits Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur. Arrange for your own accommodation in Launceston and Hobart, and leave the rest to the pros. Enjoy walking around Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake, then spend a day in Freycinet National Park to see Wineglass Bay and other landmarks. From Hobart, head to the Port Arthur Historic Site for a guided walking tour and harbor cruise, and see the historic town of Richmond and Mt Wellington upon your return.
- Three-day Tasmania combo tour, from Launceston to Hobart
- Spend three days touring Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Walk around Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Hike to Wineglass Bay and other scenic spots in Freycinet National Park
- Learn about Australia’s convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site
- See native wildlife such as wombats, wallabies and Tasmanian devils
- Stop in small Tasmanian towns including Sheffield, Orford, Swansea and Richmond
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (please either pre-purchase, or there will be opportunities to purchase on tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure. Please note hotel pick ups are available from select hotels only.
• If pick up has not been arranged for Day 1, our general pick up point is as follows: 7.15am from Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 28 Cameron Street, Launceston
• You will need to bring your luggage on Day 2. When making your hotel arrangements, please remember you will be travelling with your luggage on this day.
Day 1: Departs from Launceston at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 1: Returns to Launceston around 6.00pm
Day 2: Departs from Launceston at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
(Bring your luggage today).
Day 2: Returns to Hobart around 6.00-6.30pm
Day 3: Departs from Hobart at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 3: Returns to Hobart around 6.00-6.30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A great 3-day tour to cover off some of the main outdoor attractions in Tasmania , in a hassle-free way." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLauncestonBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Seahorse WorldClarendon HouseBrickendonDesign TasmaniaGeorge Town Watch HouseBay of FiresNational Automobile Museum of TasmaniaTamar Island WetlandsBen Lomond National ParkGrindelwald Swiss VillageBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage CentrePlatypus HouseLow Head Pilot Station Maritime MuseumEvandaleLaunceston Planetarium Tamar ValleyLaunceston City Park