- Walk on the spectacular Hoover Dam for an incredible view and one-of-a-kind photo adventure
- Take a Powerplant tour down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- Benefit from knowledgeable guides that provide a sightseeing tour with a difference
- Lunch and round-trip transport from select hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, start your visit with the Powerplant Tour. Descend 524 feet (160 meters) into the walls of the Black Canyon to see the Nevada Powerwing. Stroll through the generators and see the enormous pipe inside one of the diversion tunnels. After poking around in the depths of the earth, take the elevator back up to the Visitor Center. Get a full picture of the Hoover Damn's history through the exhibits and displays that show the building of the dam and its daily operations.
The highlight of this tour is the Walk on the Top portion: trek over the top of the dam itself. This excursion is one of the only from Las Vegas to offer this option. Stop by the bypass bridge to see the dam from above, before hopping back into your bus to head back to Las Vegas.
During the trip home, stop for lunch to fuel up after your day of learning, seeing and doing.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your select hotel in Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia, who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible however wheelchairs are available for rent for the Dam. If you require a wheelchair at the Dam please let your tour guide know.
- The Hoover Dam is a government-operated facility. Elevator closures to the generator rooms may happen without notice due to mechanical or security issues
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Comedy On Deck
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "One thing to keep in mind - this is a government facility and being able to go inside the dam is sometimes difficult or the lines are long." See review
- "Keeping in mind, you may have a long wait in line to do this but you can." See review
- "Be sure to allow until 4pm before you are back at the hotel." See review