- Bar hop along Fremont Street with a professional photographer guide
- A small-group tour capped at 8 people for a personalized experience
- Don’t worry about entrance fees—they’re included in the price of your tour
- 60–100 high-resolution images provided at the end of your Las Vegas tour
Departure & Return
At the entrance of Container Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Vegas VIP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The Weird, Wacky and Wonderful Bar Crawl of Fremont Street.