10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay in Vegas. Make the memories of your Las Vegas trip last by booking a professional photographer who can take you to the area’s top photo spots—from the Bellagio Fountains to Red Rock Canyon. This photo tour is a popular choice for everything from wedding parties and engagement shoots to families looking for high-quality vacation photos. Plus, you can enjoy private transportation throughout the tour.
- Get 75 high-quality, edited images for every hour you spend with your photographer
- The flexible shoot lets you choose the duration and locations
- Digital downloads make it easy to get your photos and share them with friends
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make the session hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
75 images per hour
Digital download for clients and sharable with family and friends
Transportation for up to six on select packages
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please email or call to arrange pickup location
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CanyonRidge Photography
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photography Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Photography Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Photography Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Photography Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasPhotography Tours - NevadaHoneymoon - NevadaPhotography Tours - Palm SpringsHoneymoon - Palm SpringsPhotography Tours - FlagstaffHoneymoon - FlagstaffCategory
Zion National ParkMandalay Bay Resort and CasinoLas Vegas Natural History MuseumLas Vegas Motor SpeedwayLas Vegas Springs PreserveTreasure Island Hotel & CasinoHidden Valley NevadaShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay BayDeath Valley National ParkCasino at the Tropicana Las VegasGrand Canyon North RimColorado RiverToy ShackGraceland Wedding ChapelBinion's Gambling HallCarroll Shelby MuseumLake Mead National Recreation AreaPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoRick's RestorationsPark MGM Las Vegas