5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Wilderness guide trained in wilderness first aid, adult CPR, geology, plant life and wildlife.
Tips not included, but appreciated
Lunch: Can be added for a small fee
Departure & Return
515, Valley of Fire Vistor Center, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY River Dogz
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
How early before the Departure time will I be picked up for the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
Pickup from Las Vegas Strip Hotels begins at approximately 9:30 am. You will be contacted prior to your departure date to confirm your exact pickup time.
Do I need to bring food or water with me on the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
No - We provide bottled water and snacks for your convenience, however, lunch is available at an additional cost.
Do I need hiking experience to enjoy the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
No - beginners are welcome, however, you must be in at least a moderate physical condition to complete the tour.
What should I wear on the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
Dress in light layers including a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Wear comfortable, durable shoes (no flip-flops.)
What should I bring with me on the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
We recommend packing light, but make sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, layered clothing, appropriate shoes (no flip-flops), any medication you require, and your cellphone/camera for photos!
What is the total hiking distance covered during the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
The total hiking distance is approximately 2.5 miles.
Are there good photo opportunities on the Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
Yes! There are many fun picture stops along the way, including areas with ancient petroglyphs.
What happens if there is bad weather on the date of my Valley of Fire Hiking Tour?
If the weather conditions are not conducive to a safe and enjoyable hiking tour, we may cancel your reservation. If this happens, you may either reschedule or receive a full refund.
Product code: 26719P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaHiking - NevadaExtreme - NevadaHalf-day Tours - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsHiking - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffHiking - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Las Vegas Motor SpeedwayZion National ParkWelder UpStratosphere Hotel and CasinoBryce Canyon National ParkLake Mead National Recreation AreaRio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoBinion's Gambling HallHarrah's Las VegasFountains of BellagioShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay BayNational Atomic Testing MuseumA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Mirage Hotel and CasinoPark MGM Las VegasVenetian® Resort Las VegasChapel of the FlowersDig This Las VegasWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign