- Ride 10 to 15 miles over challenging terrain
- Most advanced buggy tour available from Las Vegas
- Thorough safety briefing and all safety gear provided
- Door-to-door Mini Baja Buggy tour from Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
To arrive on your own just be at our lobby when the shuttle time would have been.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the site, meet your local guide and receive a safety briefing and orientation. The buggies are custom-built to handle the rugged Nevada terrain and are equipped with seat belts and roll cages. Single buggies are not offered; if you wish to have your own buggy, you must purchase two seats.
Don your helmet and safety goggles, then set off over the sand. Pilot your buggy over challenging terrain, wearing a full-face mask and 4-point restraint harness at all times. On the 30-minute ride, cover between 10 and 15 miles (16 and 24 km) of aggressive terrain.
After exploring the rugged terrain of the Nevada desert, enjoy the ride back to your Las Vegas hotel for drop-off.
Please Note: The price displayed is a per person rate based on a six-seat buggy, please see tour options for more details. Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. You will not be able to switch drivers during this tour. If each passenger wishes to drive, you must book two (2) buggies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Minimum age is 16 years with a valid driver's license
- Drivers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult (Photo ID will be required)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Buggy Fun Rentals Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff