- Enjoy a tailored, customizable experience on a private walking tour
- Learn about Las Vegas' origins from a resident and former history teacher
- Visit mega casinos as well as lesser-known, hidden attractions
- Exploring on foot lets you get up close and personal with the sights
Departure & Return
We meet outside the main entrance to the Mirage Resort and Casino, overlooking the Volcano lagoon by the statues of the sea horses.
We end the tour by the Chandelier Bar inside the Cosmopolitan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Richard Lloyd Evans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms