- A 2-hour guided Segway tour right through the heart of Downtown Las Vegas
- Experience Fremont Street while gliding through glittery Las Vegas on this fun and informative tour
- See iconic sights like the Mob Museum, the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop and living art walls full of one-of-a-kind art murals
- Explore intriguing districts like Downtown Container Park
Departure & Return
We are located inside Container Park. Please arrive 30min before start of tour for training
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Riding on a Segway isn’t difficult, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one. This tour begins with a travel to the Arts District for a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. With the training out of the way, it’s time to hit the open road.
Your tour highlights include the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop featured on the hit television show Pawn Stars and Rick's Restorations, from the TV show American Restoration. There’s also the Fremont Street Experience, Container Park, the amazing Art District full of one-of-a-kind murals, the Mob Museum and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 12 years old with a minimum weight of 60 lbs (27 kg/4.28 st)
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs (159 kg/25 st)
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign a liability waiver
- For safety, pregnant guests are not allowed on tour
- Not recommended for guests with mobility or motor control issues. You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance.
- Flat, comfortable shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE ARRIVE 30MIN BEFORE START OF TOUR FOR TRAINING
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "She shared lots of knowledge on the route round, the headphones issued were definitely a plus." See review