- Take a helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Enjoy a smooth raft ride or a kayak trip down the Colorado River
- Beat the heat on the cool waters of the Colorado River
- Picnic lunch and bottled water included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After boarding the helicopter, pass over sites such as the famous Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering; the aqua waters and sandstone shorelines of beautiful Lake Mead; and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano, before soaring along the winding path of the mighty Colorado River and into the incredible landscape of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, the return flight will include panoramic views of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness and more before arriving back in Boulder City.
From there, take a short drive to the Colorado River launch area for a boat float at the base of the Hoover Dam. Climb aboard a comfortable raft, and meander along the river through the Black Canyon. Keep an eye out for bighorn sheep, osprey, and great blue heron in their natural setting. Then stop at a secluded beach to take an optional dip in the clear water, and enjoy a picnic box lunch.
The trip concludes with a Las Vegas hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/17.85 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please note if you choose the Kayak Tour it does not include lunch and you will start from Willow Beach not the base of the Hoover Dam and will not see the Hoover Dam from the river.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend you bring sunglasses, sunscreen, towels & hats
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff