- Fly over Lake Mead on your way to the Grand Canyon
- Stop on private bluff for a Champagne toast and light snack
- See the glittering lights of the Vegas Strip on your flight back
- Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Board an Eco-Star helicopter for your sunset helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. While you make your way to the canyon, fly over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam, taking in stunning views. You can also put on headphones and listen to fun facts about the Grand Canyon as you soar.
Once in the canyon, your pilot stops your ride for a quick break. He or she lands your helicopter on a private bluff for a Champagne toast and a light snack where you can sit under a Native American Ramada shelter. This bluff sits 3,500 feet (1,066 meters) below the canyon rim and offers views overlooking the Colorado River.
Afterward, get back into your seat aboard the helicopter, and enjoy the return flight to Vegas. As you fly toward the Vegas Strip, notice the lights lit up below. Take a van ride to your hotel with the whole night still free to explore the casinos and hotels on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas.