- Ful-day trip to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim from Las Vegas
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides an intimate experience
- Stop and enjoy lunch at the National Geographic Visitors Center
- Watch one of the most-watched movies in IMAX history, ‘Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets’
- Visit three lookout points in Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:45 AM - 07:50 AM|
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you get picked up by a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, sit back and relax. Enjoy your 4-hour drive to the National Geographic Visitor Center. At the visitor center, enjoy lunch, and then make your way to the exhibits and photo galleries. Spend time exploring, and see one of the most-watched movies in IMAX history, Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets.
Afterward, jump back in your vehicle for the very short ride to the Grand Canyon National Park. Your time in the park is broken out into visits to three lookout points, Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge, and Yavapai Point. Spend your time in the park admiring the beauty of this natural wonder. Your tour ends with a long ride back to your hotel in Las Vegas.
Get an included Hoover Dam tour to use on another day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would not recommend this unless you want to spend 10 hours or more in a van." See review