15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the Grand Canyon South Rim on a tour from Las Vegas that includes a stop at the Hoover Dam. Traveling in a custom-designed van outfitted with leather captain seats and viewing windows means you have great views from beginning to end, and going overland from Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is a true highlight, with desert scenery, rock formations, and a trip along historic Route 66.
- Cover key highlights of the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Enjoy canyon views on a walk between Mather’s Point and Bright Angel Lodge
- Return trip includes dazzling night views of the Las Vegas skyline
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off at Las Vegas hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Deli style lunch
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the following locations:
•South Point: (Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance, Outside Valet)
•Cancun: (Tour Busy Lobby, Main Entrance)
•Excalibur: (Tour Bus Lobby/Bus Rotunda, South Side of Property)
•Alexis Park: (Left of the Main Entrance)
•Hard Rock: (Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance, Next to Valet)
•The Orleans: (Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance, Next to Valet)
•Polo Towers: (Tour Busy Lobby, Main Entrance)
•Planet Hollywood: (Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level)
•Gold Coast: (East Entrance, Outside Valet)
•Aria: (Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level)
•Waldorf Astoria: (Tour Bus Lobby, Next to Valet)
•The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: (Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance)
•Bally's: (Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance Facing Flamingo Rd.)
•Caesars Palace: (Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance)
•Palazzo/Venetian: (Lower Level, Tour Pickup Area- Sands Expo Center/Ground Transportation)
•Treasure Island: (Tour Bus Lobby at Siren's Cove, South Side of Property)
•Wynn/Encore: (Bus Loop) / (Bus Pickup Stand, Main Entrance)
•Trump Hotel: (Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance)
•Circus Circus:(Tour Bus Lobby, Main Front Entrance near the Circus Circus sign)
•Westgate: (Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance off of Joe Brown Blvd.)
•Stratosphere: (Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance by the Buffet)
•Golden Nugget: (Tour Bus Lobby on 1st St., West Entrance, Across from Parking Garage)
Other hotel pickups may be available for larger groups.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 13 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs and strollers are only permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Destinations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
I am a vegetarian / I have allergies / I am gluten or lacto free.
Just let us know any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaExtreme - NevadaFull-day Tours - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Hidden Valley NevadaBattlefield VegasClark County MuseumBlack Canyon RiverCarroll Shelby MuseumCashman FieldVenetian® Resort Las VegasLion Habitat Ranch Lake Mead National Recreation AreaParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoPioneer SaloonWynn Las VegasHard Rock Cafe Las VegasNeon MuseumEiffel Tower Viewing DeckExcalibur Hotel & CasinoFour Queens CasinoZion National Park