Departure & Return
Guests will be picked up at the Treasure Island Tour Bus Pickup Area. Located outside and to the right of the front desk reception and main entrance.
Guests will be picked up at Excalibur Rear Rotunda Tour Lobby.
Guests will be picked up outside of Bally’s North Entrance, the entrance near the Real Bodies Exhibit facing Flamingo Road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
- Children under 2 years old, not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond our control; such as bad weather, road construction, etc.
- Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the vehicle during the tour. NPE tour staff reserves the rights to refuse guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol; these guests will not be eligible for a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas