- Small-group tour (maximum 9): Ensures a more personal experience
- Experience the Grand Canyon without the hassle of driving
- Includes lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled with reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Total time at the Grand Canyon is approximately 2 hours.
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Coaches
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon South Day Tour by Bus with Helicopter or Hummer.