- Visit Grand Canyon National Park with provided entry and round-trip transport from Las Vegas
- Spend roughly four hours at the canyon, where you can hike or take the park shuttle to visitor centers to learn about the geological wonder
- Tour limited to thirteen people for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from hotels on the Las Vegas Strip from Manadalay Bay to the Stratoshpere Hotel and Casino. Pickup details will be provided upon reconfirmation with the local operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- Minimum number of 4 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coexist West Coast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon National Park, Hoover Dam and Route 66 Small Group from Las Vegas.
- "Layer your clothing, it gets hot in the van when it is full and minimize any backpacks as there really isn't any room except between your legs." See review
- "The day was not too hot and windy with blue skies which made it even better." See review
- "This is a wonderful attraction for people of all ages." See review