- Make a quick visit to the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Hear onboard commentary from the pilot
- Includes light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Las Vegas
Departure & Return
Flights depart from Las Vegas, Nevada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Helicopter and Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour.