4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Soar above the Grand Canyon during a helicopter flight, round-trip to the West Rim. This scenic tour transfers you from your Las Vegas hotel and treats you to extraordinary vistas from above. Peer through panoramic windows on your state-of-the-art chopper while you fly over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Then follow the thread of the Colorado River as it meanders between the sculptured sandstone walls of the Grand Canyon. Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day.
- Helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- Fly in a state-of-the-art helicopter with wrap-around windows
- Enjoy aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- See the Las Vegas Departure Strip from above
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Swift transfers from Vegas, and multiple departure times, make it easy to fit in a trip to the Grand Canyon.
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute approx. flight (Las Vegas departure)
70-minute approx. flight (Boulder City departure)
Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine (Las Vegas departure)
Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van (Boulder City departure)
All taxes and fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup at select Las Vegas hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Papillon Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon West Rim Aerial Helicopter Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon West Rim Aerial Helicopter Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon West Rim Aerial Helicopter Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6613EAGLE
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHelicopter ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaHelicopter Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaExtreme - NevadaHalf-day Tours - Nevada4WD Tours - Grand Canyon National ParkHelicopter Tours - Grand Canyon National ParkSporting Events - Grand Canyon National ParkAudio Guides - Grand Canyon National ParkNature and Wildlife - Grand Canyon National ParkExtreme - Grand Canyon National ParkHalf-day Tours - Grand Canyon National Park4WD Tours - Palm SpringsHelicopter Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Las Vegas CityCenterNevada State MuseumGrand Canyon South RimBally's Las VegasExtraterrestrial HighwayGraceland Wedding ChapelBellagio Las VegasMandalay Bay Resort and CasinoExcalibur Hotel & CasinoCasino at the Tropicana Las VegasGrand Canyon SkywalkAlibi Las VegasVenetian® Resort Las VegasDowntown Container ParkBinion's Gambling HallHard Rock Cafe Las VegasA Special Memory Wedding Chapel VooDoo ZiplineCashman FieldElvis Chapel