- Sample savory and sweet dishes that make up an entire meal
- Get an insider’s perspective on the Vegas culinary scene
- Your guide ushers you to tastings; no need to wait in line or for a table
- Choose from daytime or evening departures to fit your vacation schedule
Departure & Return
The meeting location is not at the main entrance of the Bellagio. You'll meet your tour guide at the Bellagio Fountains on the corner of the lake at Flamingo Rd and Las Vegas Blvd. (Corner closest to Ceasars Palace) Your guide will be waiting under the bridge with a pink Taste Buzz Food Tours sign.
Your food tour will end at the Venetian/Palazzo Hotel and Casino.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine, hot or cold. Please note Vegas weather conditions before booking.
- You MUST be able to walk 2 or more miles at a moderate pace in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You MUST contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions by calling us. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Summer tours not recommend for people sensitive to extreme heat.
- Winter tours not recommended for people sensitive to cold.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Buzz Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Strip Sightseeing and Foodie Tour.