Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at the Grand Bazaar Shops in front of the Bally's Hotel and Casino. Your tour guide will be waiting in the back center of the shops, between Giordano's and the escalators underneath the Bally's Las Vegas sign. Your tour guide will have a pink Taste Buzz Food Tours sign.
Your food tour will end at the Venetian Hotel and Casino. Transportation back to your hotel or car is not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine, hot or cold. Please note Vegas weather conditions before booking.
- You MUST be able to walk 2 or more miles at a moderate pace in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You MUST contact tour operator in advance by calling us to advise of any food allergies or restrictions for ALL GUESTS. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- You MUST arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Summer tours not recommend for people sensitive to extreme heat.
- Winter tours not recommended for people sensitive to cold.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Buzz Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience