- Spend a day exploring Antelope Canyon X, led by a Navajo guide
- Travel through Nevada, Utah, and Arizona by minivan from Las Vegas
- Avoid the crowds at hard-to-reach destinations with a small-group tour
- Bottled water, soda, and sandwich are provided
Departure & Return
We will pick you up at the hotel you are staying, from the TOUR BUS STOP or at Lift / UBER pick up. IF YOU DONT SEE YOUR HOTEL PLEASE CONTACT US
You will be dropped at the same place from where you get pickup in the morning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant traveler.
- English is always available and default.
- May be operated, under request by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and Portuguese)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in both attractions.
- Waiver need to be signed attesting good health condition.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund if the tour doesn't depart from your Hotel
- Minimum number of 4 participants (total) for tour operates.
- One day before the Company gets in touch with pick up time.
- It's recommend wear comfortable hiking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
- Recommended Age is more than 1 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Remember, don’t forget to bring sunscreen, Heats, sunglasses, comfortable clothes and Hiking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour start at 5:30 am but the pickup times will be between 5:00 am to 5:30 am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY MARVIT TOURS LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a long day, with lots of driving, some walking and totally worth it." See review
- "The tour provides you with plenty of drinks and snacks, and you can grab breakfast when you stop for gas, and there is a time/place to grab a fast food lunch." See review
- "Make sure to take plenty of pictures as there are so many great areas to get good photos." See review