- Guided trip to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam with a sightseeing flight
- Take in the desert's scenic highlights
- Explore the interior of the Hoover Dam
- Picnic lunch and hotel transfers included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg / 19.6 st) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- This tour is handicap accessible. If you require a bus with a chair lift on it, your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure that a bus is available. Please advise in the special requirements at checkout if you require a bus with a lift.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Las Vegas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas.