5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a break from the glitz and clamor of the Las Vegas Strip for a true western adventure on a 2-hour horseback ride through spectacular Red Rock Canyon. Climb atop a trusted mount and ride through a rugged landscape of desert valleys and ravines, while a friendly cowboy wrangler leads the way. Whether it’s your first time on a horse or you’re an experienced rider, it’s a great way to experience the mystical Nevada desert.
- 2-hour horseback riding adventure through Red Rock Canyon
- Experience the thrill of seeing the desert's rugged landscape from horseback
- Ride among natural wildlife and plants for a spectacular up-close look at desert life
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from select Las Vegas hotels
- Learn about horses and the cowboy lifestyle from expert wrangler guides
- No riding experience necessary, so it's great for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour horseback ride
All necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: pickup is only available from these hotels. If your hotel is not listed, you will be directed to the closest one for pickup.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Tuesday - Sunday:||06:45 AM - 08:15 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please be sure to include the body weight of each traveler at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All children 17 years and under must wear a safety helmet
- Children ages 16 to 17 years can have their parents sign a release permitting them to ride without the helmet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide us your hotel information when you book so we can pick you up
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. Social distancing guidelines will be followed for the duration of the ride. Tack will be disinfected after each ride. Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cowboy Trail Rides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How do I arrange hotel pickup for the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
What if my hotel is not listed for pickup?
A:Hotel pickup is only available from the hotels listed in the "Tour Details" section at checkout. Please select the closest hotel to your location. Once confirmed, call the phone number on your ticket to confirm your pickup details.
What time does the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon begin?
A:This ride leaves camp at 7 or 8 a.m. in the summer, 9 a.m. in the cooler months. Hotel pickup is prior to this departure time. You must call to confirm your exact pickup time and location. Times are subject to change.
How much time before departure is the average hotel pickup for the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:Depending on the hotel, pickups may be between 40 and 95 minutes prior to the tour start time. You must call to confirm your exact pickup time and location. Please be ready 15 - 20 minutes prior to pick-up time.
Can I bring my young child with me on the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:For safety reasons, all guests must be at least 7 years old. Guests ages 7 - 16 are required to wear a helmet. (Helmets are provided free of charge.)
What should I wear on the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:Please wear long pants and comfortable, loose-fitting clothes, closed-toe shoes, and, in the winter, layered clothing. (sweater or sweatshirt, jacket, and gloves). Hats (other than ball caps) should have a chin string.
How far from the Strip is the departure location for the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:The Red Rock Camp is located approximately 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, in the heart of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
Is there a weight limit for the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:There is no specific weight limit, however, guests must be able to get on and off their horses with only minimal assistance from the wranglers. There is a loading platform available for those that need it.
Can pregnant women participate in the 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for expectant mothers or anyone with back or other serious medical conditions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLas VegasHorseback Riding - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaHorseback Riding - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsHorseback Riding - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffCategory
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Tours & TicketsChapel of the Flowers Tours & TicketsThe Mob Museum Tours & TicketsPark MGM Las Vegas Tours & TicketsElvis Chapel Tours & TicketsStratosphere Tower Tours & TicketsCircus Circus Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsMandalay Bay Resort and Casino Tours & TicketsNew York - New York Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsVenetian® Resort Las Vegas Tours & TicketsDowntown Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBellagio Gallery of Fine Art Tours & TicketsZion National Park Tours & TicketsThe Dome At Container Park Tours & TicketsShowroom at the D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsWelder Up Tours & TicketsAlibi Las Vegas Tours & TicketsColorado River Tours & TicketsValley of Fire State Park Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & Tickets