30 minutes to 3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
One-Way Transfer to Larnaca International Airport
Air conditioned vehicle
All taxes & fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please Inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please note that a 4 Seater taxi may not have enough space for 4 people with 4 large suitcases and in such case, a 6 Seater taxi is recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant/child seats available at a surcharge of €5 each way ( payable locally)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 4-seater taxi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 4-seater taxi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 4-seater taxi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 4-seater taxi
30 to 180 minutes