5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Guide Service
4 nights 4star Hotel with breakfast (2persons shared one room)
Entrance fee listed in the itinerary
Bottled water and paper napkins
Accommodation in Lanzhou and Xining
Lunch and dinner throughout the itinerary
Personal expenses, Tips for the guide and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform us the details of the hotel, we will arrange the professional guide and driver to pick you up at the hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Silk Road Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Gannan Tibetan Buddhist Monastery Tour in Spring Festival?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Gannan Tibetan Buddhist Monastery Tour in Spring Festival?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Gannan Tibetan Buddhist Monastery Tour in Spring Festival?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Gannan Tibetan Buddhist Monastery Tour in Spring Festival
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesMulti-day ToursTransportation ServicesMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLanzhouBus Services - Northwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ChinaTransportation Services - Northwest ChinaBus Services - XiningMulti-day Tours - XiningTransportation Services - XiningBus Services - TianshuiMulti-day Tours - TianshuiTransportation Services - TianshuiCategory