2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park
Private tour guide at the zoo (RM20)
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 12/16/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher will be sent separately through extranet
- In the event that you do not receive a voucher from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children aged 0-2 enter free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times
- Opening Hours: Daily, 8:30am-7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm)
- Address: Lot 1485, Kampung Belanga Pecah,, Jalan Ayer Hangat, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahZoo Tickets & Passes - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeZoo Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiZoo Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall) Tours & TicketsGaleria Perdana Tours & TicketsTanjung Rhu Tours & TicketsMt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Sky Bridge Tours & TicketsRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi) Tours & TicketsLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah) Tours & TicketsUnderwater World Langkawi Tours & TicketsSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar) Tours & TicketsCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm) Tours & TicketsDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting) Tours & TicketsEagle Square (Dataran Lang) Tours & Tickets