To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park
Private tour guide at the zoo (RM20)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLangkawi Wildlife Park, Lot 1485 Jalan Ayer Hangat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 12/14/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher will be sent separately through extranet
- In the event that you do not receive a voucher from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children aged 0-2 enter free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times
- Opening Hours: Daily, 8:30am-7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm)
- Address: Lot 1485, Kampung Belanga Pecah,, Jalan Ayer Hangat, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P720
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahZoo Tickets & Passes - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeZoo Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiZoo Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Underwater World LangkawiSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Tanjung RhuRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Galeria PerdanaLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Langkawi Sky BridgeLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)