3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spare yourself the hassle of wrangling transport and negotiating with boatmen on this comprehensive mangrove tour. Cruise through the mangroves on the Kilim River as you learn about this delicately balanced ecosystem. Along the way, see eagles being fed, explore caves full of bats, visit a floating fish farm, hand-feed stingrays, and enjoy lunch. Tour includes round-trip transfers from the port and selected hotels.
- Take a boat ride along the Kilim River through the mangroves
- Get up close and personal with wildlife from eagles to stingrays
- Enjoy a typical Malaysian lunch
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from the port and select hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (exclude Tanjung Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Langkawi/Lanai/Datai)
English Speaking Driver
Surcharge of USD 10 per pax for hotels at Tanjung Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Langkawi/Datai
Entrance fees for the bat caves
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
2: Pantai Cenang, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuah Town Centre, Cenang Beach, Kok Beach & Tengah Beach Area (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates depends on weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- Additional Surcharge of USD 10 per pax Applicable For (SIC) Pick up Hotels at (Tanjung Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Langkawi/Lanai/Datai) to be paid during pick up.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Mangrove Kilim UNESCO Geopark and Cave Exploring Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Mangrove Kilim UNESCO Geopark and Cave Exploring Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Mangrove Kilim UNESCO Geopark and Cave Exploring Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Mangrove Kilim UNESCO Geopark and Cave Exploring Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Only downside is that, the departure pick-up was too early 9am, arriving at pier 930am, whereas the actual tour only starts 1030am." See review
Product code: 38355P183
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursUnderground Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawi4WD Tours - KedahBus Tours - KedahSporting Events - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahExtreme - KedahWater Tours - KedahUnderground Tours - KedahHalf-day Tours - Kedah4WD Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeSporting Events - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeExtreme - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipeUnderground Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko Lipe4WD Tours - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiSporting Events - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiExtreme - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiUnderground Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Galeria PerdanaDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Tanjung RhuSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Langkawi Sky BridgeEagle Square (Dataran Lang)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Underwater World Langkawi