8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Return tour transfer ( Not included Datai Hotels & Tg Rhu Hotels
Return Ferry transfer
Air-Conditioned Minivan / Coach
Meal: Buffet Lunch
Full Gear (standard mask,weights,regulator,tank,fins and BCD jacket ( Only for Snorkeling + Scuba Diving Tour
Diving equipment exclusive of: wet-suits,gloves,booties and other diving accessories ( Only for Snorkeling + Scuba Diving Tour
Coffee and/or Tea
Scuba Diving not included for Pulau Payar Snorkeling Trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dives must produce certification card and dive log as document proof prior to making reservations. Above diving package is subject to change without prior written notice.
- Dive master reserves the right to exclude uncertified or unfit divers from diving. Dive master may at his discretion cancel diving activities due to unsafe conditions and poor weather
- The weather / sea condition and water visibility is outside / beyond the operator's control.
- All rates are exclusive of Travel Insurance and Repatriation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pulau Payar Marine Park from Langkawi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pulau Payar Marine Park from Langkawi?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pulau Payar Marine Park from Langkawi?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawiCatamaran Cruises - KedahBus Tours - KedahDining Experiences - KedahLunch Cruises - KedahDay Cruises - KedahWater Tours - KedahFull-day Tours - KedahCatamaran Cruises - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeDining Experiences - Ko LipeLunch Cruises - Ko LipeDay Cruises - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeCatamaran Cruises - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiDining Experiences - Hat YaiLunch Cruises - Hat YaiDay Cruises - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda) Tours & TicketsGaleria Perdana Tours & TicketsCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm) Tours & TicketsMt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Sky Bridge Tours & TicketsRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi) Tours & TicketsUnderwater World Langkawi Tours & TicketsOriental Village Langkawi Tours & TicketsMahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri) Tours & TicketsTanjung Rhu Tours & TicketsLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi) Tours & TicketsDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah) Tours & Tickets