- 4.5-hour rural Langkawi tour
- Visit island villages and farms
- Learn about daily life in Langkawi
- Explore a wet market and temple
- Afternoon tea with local sweets
- Pickup and drop-off at Langkawi hotels
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Langkawi Cruise Centre available with surcharge.
What To Expect
See local rice farming, then visit a wet market where local cooks and traders haggle over fresh ingredients and aromatic spices. Visit Angkor Wat temple, get a look inside a traditional Malay kampung house, and try a few favorite island flavors. You’ll have time to learn about husking coconuts, try chewing betel nuts, and sample barbecue fish with a spicy chili sauce.
Pause for an afternoon tea of local cakes and kuih-muih, bite-sized sweets that are perfect with a cup of coffee of tea. If desired, you can join in traditional games such as congkak and batu tujuh, then finish the tour with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when travelling with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour: Flavours Of Langkawi.