- Langkawi Rainforest half-day tour
- Go on a guided trek with a local guide
- Learn about towering trees and wildlife species
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Langkawi
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide points out an extensive variety of plants in the lowland tropical rainforest, home to multiple species of flora and fauna. Listen for the sounds of monkeys and birds, and learn about the rich forest ecology. Be sure to keep an eye out for flying lemurs, mouse deer, wild boar, civets, insects and perhaps even a snake among the 40 snake species found on the island of Langkawi.
Please note: Wildlife sightings may be a challenge due to the rainforest density and cannot be guaranteed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please wear suitable shoes for hiking
- Pickup time reconfirmation required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Langkawi Rainforest Trekking Tour.