7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission tickets to Langkawi Cable Car & Oriental Village
Admission Tickets to Langkawi Underwater World
All Fees and Taxes
All tours & Transfers as per the itinerary
Any Air Tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the arrival gate
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah., Padang Mat Sirat Pulau Langkawi, 07100 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elephant Shadow Travel & Tours (M) Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Days Legends of Langkawi Island & Kuala Lumpur ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Days Legends of Langkawi Island & Kuala Lumpur ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Days Legends of Langkawi Island & Kuala Lumpur ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Days Legends of Langkawi Island & Kuala Lumpur ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Days Legends of Langkawi Island & Kuala Lumpur
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLangkawiBus Tours - KedahTrolley Tours - KedahMulti-day Tours - KedahBus Tours - Ko LipeTrolley Tours - Ko LipeMulti-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiTrolley Tours - Hat YaiMulti-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Oriental Village LangkawiMahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)Underwater World LangkawiTanjung RhuRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Galeria PerdanaLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Langkawi Sky Bridge