3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Generale Govone, 5, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
The guide will wait you outside Trifulhouse Holiday Apartments
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tastings order and recipes can change depending on availability and season. Please note: food allergies and dietary restrictions MUST be communicated at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY albaway sas di Maria Margherita Airale
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ALBA walking & TASTING tour (food, wine and history) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during ALBA walking & TASTING tour (food, wine and history) ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
ALBA walking & TASTING tour (food, wine and history)
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLanghe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaUnique Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaDining Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - TurinUnique Experiences - TurinDining Experiences - TurinWine Tastings - TurinWalking Tours - TurinFood Tours - GenoaUnique Experiences - GenoaDining Experiences - GenoaWine Tastings - GenoaWalking Tours - GenoaCategory