Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet in the parking lot for a brief tour introduction.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 AM01:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
This is the location of the City of Lancaster Visitor Center, next to historic Lancaster Central Market ( open on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays ) and across the Square from the Marriott Hotel and Lancaster County Convention Center. Several great restaurants nearby.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randolph Harris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Underground Railroad Walking excursion-City of Lancaster, PA USA.