Departure & Return
Conveniently located right off of Route 30 East in Lancaster, PA next to the American Music Theater. Parking is free and ample in the front and back of the farmhouse and also in the Target parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with food or dairy allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Amish Farm and House
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Picnic with an Amish Family!.