- Panoramic tour around Lake Tahoe
- Circle the entire lake by comfortable shuttle bus
- Stop at Emerald Bay State Park and Sand Harbor for gorgeous views of the lake and mountains
- Visit the base village at Squaw Valley ski resort
- Explore Tahoe City, and have lunch at a waterside restaurant (own expense)
- Learn fun facts about the lake from a knowledgeable guide, who is a longtime local
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Marriott Resorts departure time: 8:00am
MontBlue casino departure time: 8:05am
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort departure time: 8:10am
What To Expect
You’ll travel along the south shore first, stopping at Emerald Bay State Park, home to the lake’s most beautiful vistas. Step out to admire Fannette Island and the peaks towering over the brilliant blue of the water.
Hop back on the bus to continue along the western shore for a picturesque walk around Tahoe City. Your next stop will be to the home of the 1960 Winter Olympics, Lake Tahoe’s prominent Squaw Valley Ski Resort, where large crowds come to hit the slopes each year. Take some time to explore the mountain village before heading back to Tahoe City. There, your guide will drop you at the Boatworks Mall, where you can purchase lunch at one of establishments overlooking the lake or peruse the shops.
After a 1.5-hour break, you’ll travel across the state border into Nevada, stopping at Sand Harbor for more incredible views. As you travel, your guide will provide fun and factual narration about the area and the sites that you pass. Your Lake Tahoe circle tour will conclude at its original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 28 people per booking
- It is recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a reusable water bottle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Lake Tahoe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Lake Tahoe Circle Tour including Squaw Valley.
- "A great day out if you want to find out a lot of local information about Tahoe and the surrounding area." See review