Explore our promoted experiences
- Harken back to Lake Tahoe’s golden days on a 1958 Century Coronado
- Private charter can be customized based on your group’s schedule
- Explore the best of Emerald Bay with a local boat captain
- Great idea for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
Departure & Return
Tahoe Keys Marina. Rubicon Dock. Slip A-6. Park and head to the boat ramp. I'll meet you there.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alpenglow Boat Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands