- Travel by private boat in Venice
- Enjoy round-trip transportation via comfortable coach
- See the top attractions of Venice, including St Mark's Basilica and the Rialto Bridge
- Opt to take a gondola ride, the true symbol of Venice
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Venice is known as the Serenissima, the Queen of the Adriatic. Hop aboard a private boat with your guide and pass the city's top attractions, including St. Mark's Square and Cathedral, the Bridge of Sighs, the Campanile (bell tower), and the Rialto Bridge.
Explore the city on your own in the afternoon with some free time to spend at your leisure. Opt to take a gondola ride, the true symbol of Venice (additional expense), as a single gondolier rows you through the canals.
Afterward, a boat will pick you up at 5:30pm from St. Mark's Square to take you to the bus back to Lake Garda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access the museums, bars, and restaurants indoors
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized