Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the western coast of Lake Garda with its lush nature and fascinating villages
- Enjoy a snack or take a dive into clear waters on a private island
- Toast with some sparkling wine
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazzale Porto Castello - Sirmione Directions: Small harbor in front to Sirmione Castle. Look for blue beach umbrella as a point of reference that you will see at the corner of the harbor. Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event of bad weather, the scenic tours will not take place. The itinerary may be subject to changes according to the climate conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff