- Learn about each varietal from a professional sommelier
- Savor Italian snacks that are served to complement the wine
- Receive tasting notes to refresh your memory back home
- Meet other wine lovers during a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Meet you directly inside the shop, usually the tasting start at 6pm, ask to make the experience in a different time !
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||02:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Capitan Drake
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff