- Book a bike tour online and have all your logistics arranged in advance
- Avoid the Lake Como crowds, and find the vantage points that locals love
- Keep cool with complimentary bottled water, provided by your guide
- Use a provided travel bag to keep your belongings safe as you ride
Departure & Return
We will meet you in the little square 20m from our office. The square is called Piazza Manzoni. You will see the big yellow church in the square as you approach the village. (On google maps you will find it by searching Chiesa di Santa Caterina, Codogna-Cardano).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height 160 cm, minimum age 15 (under 18 years accompanied by and adult). The ability to manage an e-bike of roughly 22kg.
- Suitable clothing for an outdoor activity. No sandals or open shoes permitted.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bebike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by E-bike Tour to Breglia with view above Menaggio.