- Spend the day tasting locally produced cured ham and cheeses around Lake Como
- Learn about artisan cheese and prosciutto, and stay for lunch with wine and coffee
- Explore the pastures of the Valsassina valley, a renowned dairy region
- Enjoy stunning Lake Como views, with transport by private minivan from Varenna
Departure & Return
Our Cheese & Ham lover's Tour starts in front of the Ferry Terminal Ticket Office in Varenna at 9.30am. Directions: Varenna is easily reachable by public boat or train. The tour ends in Varenna. Please ask for our advice on how to reach Varenna or hot to get back, specifying your departure point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advisable. Please bring a light jacket/jumper with you as temperature in the cellars could be cold.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The meeting and end point are well connected to public transport.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.