Are you interested in?
40 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
166 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Lake Como
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the picturesque landscapes and beautiful landmarks of Como on this private 2-hour walking tour. Soak up the atmosphere in Piazza Cavour and Piazza Volta, marvel at the magnificent Duomo cathedral, stroll around the medieval city walls, and enjoy impressive views over Lake Como.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Alessandro Volta, 26, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return DetailsVia Maestri Comacini, 6, 22100 Como CO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes and attire is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P195