Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
GO STRAIGHT TO OUR BUS STOP IN CIVITAVECCHIA JUST OUTSIDE THE PORT ON THE RIGHT (VIA PRATO DEL TURCO CORNER WITH LARGO DELLA PACE)
FOR THE RETURN JOURNEY BACK TO THE PORT, PLEASE ATTEND THE BUS STOP OF TERMINI STATION AT P.ZA INDIPENDENZA (3.30 PM - 04.00 PM) OR VATICAN AT VIA CRESCENZIO (03.45 PM - 04.15 PM) AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE CHOSEN DEPARTURE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIT SOCIETA ITALIANA TRASPORTI SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "One time, inexpensive, AC, Wi-fi, bathroom on-board, drop-off near Termini train station, taxi stand across the street to take you to your hotel." See review