6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Avoid the crowded streets and long lines in Rome and embark on a private tour from Civitavecchia Port to two nearby castles. Visit the lakeside town of Bracciano and tour the city, including the medieval Orsini-Odescalchi Castle, which is still furnished as it was during the Middle Ages. Then it’s on to the 15th-century Ceri Castle which houses a small village and boasts stunning views of the countryside.
- Visit the castles of Bracciano and Ceri on a half-day tour
- Learn about the history of these medieval fortresses
- Avoid the long lines and crowded streets of Rome
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Toll road fees
English,Spanish or Italian speaking driver
Official tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Usually we pick up our customers by a sign with their name written on it just outside the gangway of their cruise ship
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Civitavecchia-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bracciano & Ceri from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bracciano & Ceri from Civitavecchia ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bracciano & Ceri from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bracciano & Ceri from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 74887P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioHalf-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeHistorical Tours - RomeHalf-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory