- Explore Italy’s Ligurian coat and Cinque Terre on a private tour
- Travel by train, boat, and on foot, and see the beauty of the region
- Visit Riomaggiore, Monterosso, and Vernazza and learn about the region’s culture
- The private, flexible tour begins and ends at La Spezia Port
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Medium amount of walking required
- Not suitable for people with mobility limitatations
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kiss from Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Visiting Cinque Terre with a private experienced guide is the best way to see this beautiful area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews