9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the the art and architecture of the Italian Renaissance with a shore excursion to Florence. Florence is a long day trip from the La Spezia port, but with a private driver you’ll be delivered directly to the historic city center of Florence where you’ll tour all the highlights such as the Piazza della Signoria, the Baptistery of St. John and the Accademia or the Uffizi Gallery, while also leaving some free time for lunch and shopping.
- Explore Florence on a private day trip from the La Spezia cruise terminal
- Visit Florence treasures such as the Piazza della Signoria and the Duomo
- Gaze at Michelangelo's David at the Accademia or visit the Uffizi Gallery
- Sample Florentine cuisine and browse boutiques with free time in Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide in Florence for 3-hours
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Private walking tour
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Please note: Entrance tickets to these attractions are not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take the shuttle bus to get outside from the restricted area. Once you will be where the shuttle bus leave you, please look for a professional driver with a sign with your name on it
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- As a private tour operator, the schedule and activities may be adjusted to meet your needs. Please feel free to advise of any special requests you may have.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toscana Guide Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David or the Uffizi Gallery
9 to 10 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory