Departure & Return
Start on Prospect Street in front Eddie V’s Prime Seafood at 1270 Prospect St La Jolla, CA. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
The tour ends a short walk from the start location and a stone's throw from the Cave Store which is a local attraction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, except at the end of the tour, when the guide says to return to starting location you can go up the steps. There is an alternate route available to bypass the steps. Simply continue in the same direction on Coast Blvd., up the hill to Prospect Street. When you reach Prospect Street, cross the street, turn right and head back to the starting point. Additionally, please note, there are a couple of steep hills. We are aware that there may be special requirements. We want our tours to be accessible to everyone, so if you have any questions or concerns, please contact ToursFreely.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VoiceMap
Learn more about cancellations.