3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Rio Celeste Nature (Tours and Info) , 21304 Alajuela Pilon, Provincia de Alajuela, Guatuso, 21304, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
We are in front of the Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Celeste Nature
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tenorio Bird Watching
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa FortunaHiking - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyHalf-day Tours - Central ValleyCategory