Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
• Your hotel if in the vicinity of La Fortuna or along the way to the river
• Our office in La Fortuna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Any medication that you may need on the river such as asthma pump or Epi pen
- Bathing suit/swim trunks
- Dry clothes to change into
- Shoes for the water or running shoes (closed toe)
- Some cash
- Sun lotion
- T-shirt or rash guard
- What to Bring?
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dinghy Expeditions - Mountains, Rivers and Coasts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.